Monday, March 1, 2010

Life Without Internet

After my Mobily 3.5G load expired last Feb 13, 2010, some delay bump in my salary coz of Lengthy process in project billing..

so, I cant able to reload again and need to go back in my old fashioned activities such as watching movies, playing cards with my co-worker like “TONG ITS” or “PUSOY”

while i am waiting.. something got me thinking..

what if computer suddenly go blue screen and irrevocably lost the Internet?

How do i Live without enet?

This is unimaginable nightmare for me..

How can I check the NEWS FEED from my 673 friends in FACEBOOK as of MAR 1, 2010 5:10pm



a latest discussion in “Definitely Filipino”wall,


How can i sustain my fight against Ultra National Gang in Moscow tru MAFIA WARS and witness the feds while turning up the heat cause of hundred thousand users.. THE RESULT.. they need to lay low for a while


How can I met new acquaintance and accept the invitation from FAKE POSER in FRIENDSTER..


How can I catch a high quality image from test shoot of Ned Elarmo, Ruel tafalla, Jerome Chua & sir Tony Santos with the glamorous and hot model everytime they had latest published in MULTIPLY

How do my fences and FIREWALLS erect every time I got virus from YOUTUBE and LIMEWIRE download

How can I argue with Mexican and American fan of mayweather in BOXINGSCENE forum everytime that MANNY PACQUIAO has fight sked,


and become No. 1 SPAMMER in BANGENGE forums


How can I make Epic presentation to my BLOGS : lastbassmaster.blogspot.com
and to my JOURNAL in Multiply

Where can I find Online FM like Sigaw96.7 every time I make trip to sound, and watch live feeds of GMA & ABS-CBN @ HAYAG


Where can I find convenience communication to my family like YAHOO messenger, SKYPE & CHIKKA




How can I find another job using JOBSTREET and WORKABROAD


And my resource like YAHOO & GOOGLE search that made me more knowledgeable, I have learned things I never thought I would even begin to think about

The INTERNET can also bring like-minded people together. People can seek out others like themselves and exchange information, or just feel happy that they aren't alone

At last, After 15 days ive got my Salary..

I’m connected again..

How about you? Can you Live without Internet??

No comments: