Friday, February 5, 2010

Heaven or Hell

This is a Good & Informative Story, send by my brother thru Email I think 6 years ago.

Everytime that election is coming, I make more copy and spread it to my entire friend, particularly to those newly registered voter (sometimes by E-mail).

I used to get discouraged when other people didn’t reply or otherwise acknowledge my existence

I often wonder, How do I influence my Friend to decide to open this Mail & get them convince to read this Story..

So, I turning it to a “well-developed” story. I used elements of politics in Philipppines & make it like COMICS....

Here’s my experiment, Enjoy!
















VOTE WISELY this coming ELECTION!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ang galing..nakakatuwa..astig ung idea..keep it up dude!!!

Knm Ocelot® said...
This comment has been removed by the author.